Glass tube series laser marking machine is a CO2 laser marking machine. It contains Glass tube laser marking machine, super glass tube laser marking machine, glass tube gantry automatic feeding marking machine. These machines are suitable for marking cloth, jeans, acrylics, clothing accessories, wood products, cardboard and other industries’ products.
High quality scanning galvanometer system: with 2.5-inch high-speed scanning galvanometer system and larger galvanometer lens, it can control the moment of inertia, so as to achieve better and more precise beam quality and high-speed scanning effect. The light spot is finer, and it can achieve the precision equivalent to 400mm range glass tube in 600mm range, and the speed is faster, which can greatly improve the engraving effect, speed and production efficiency.
CCD positioning: the self-developed CCD positioning function can automatically calculate the? Workpiece’s coordinate points by capturing the feature points of it and matching the data with the target area. The positioning accuracy is high and the scope is large. So the marking effect is more standard and exquisite.
As a CO2 laser marking machine, glass tube series laser marking machine is suitable for marking on cloth, jeans, acrylic, clothing accessories, wood products, cardboard and other industries’ products.
SUPER CO2 Glass Tube Laser cutting with Camera
1) 3D marking function, 3DLASER software(support SDK), easy operation
2) SUPER large format 3 axis dynamic focusing technology (self-researched patent)
3) Cost-effective, easy maintenance, stable performance, reliable brand, life-time service
4) All in one and ergonomics design, anti-signal interference design, small footprint (dimension:2330*1260*1675mm)
5) Standard marking size is 800*800mm,optional marking size is 1000*1000mm, 1200*1200mm
6) Customized 2.5 inch 3D galvo head system, SUPER finer spot size (0.25mm within 400*400mm)
7) Optional configuration: Motorized Z axis, CCD function, safety cover, protective window, auto focus
1) Textile (fabric, Jeans/Denim, cloth/garment, etc)
2) Paper (paperboard, package/gift box, notebook cover, etc)
3) Wood (wooden box, comb, wooden hanger, crafts, furniture, etc)
4) Food packaging, beverage packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, etc
5) Leather (Natural leather, artificial leather/PU/two-tone leather, bag/handbag, etc)
6) Shoes (EVA), yoga mat, glass, rubber, bamboo, stone, plastic, marble, rubber sheet, ceramic, etc.